Sunday, June 29, 2008

Four Months Old

Cooper's Thoughts: "So, they tell me we're moving to someplace called Florida. What's my attitude toward this you ask? Let's do this thing!! As soon as the Lady One told me, I claimed my box and immediately packed up what's most important to me......me.


I have now made a new discovery. Something called Hindsight. I'm going to need a bigger box.


Well, the Guy One told me that tomorrow, which is Monday by the way, is the Lady One's birthday. Apparently, the Lady One's name is Mommy. Huh, you learn something new everyday. Anywho, I'd like to give a big Happy Birthday to Mommy. Did I pronounce that right? Mommy? Coop out!"

4 comments:

The Heddens said...

Happy 4 months to the Coopster!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 months!!

Tiffy

Susan said...

Happy 4 months to Cooper and Happy Birthday to The Lady One too!

The Lopez's said...

Happy 4 months, Cooper! I like your stripe pants. Tell your mommy happy-b-day too!