Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Q&A with Mr. Frogs: #1

"Hello, I'm Mr. Frogs. The Lady One and the Guy One have told me I have been getting many fan letters from my appearances on Mr. Cooper's blog and they have decided to give me my own spot. Mr. Frogs doesn't really care for being in front of the camera, Mr. Frogs tends to have all of his work done in the background, but for Mr. Cooper's sake, I'll oblige. So, first question: Dear Mr. Frogs, what exactly do you do?


My title is Assistant Director of Cooper Affairs and VP of Cooper International Pictures. My main task is managing the day to day affairs for Mr. Cooper. Part of that is dealing with the riff-raff he calls "friends". I run his room with an iron fist. Notice Mr. Monkey down at the bottom? Yeah, he knows why he's down there. Next question: Mr. Frogs, how can I get abs like yours?
You can't.
Next question: Mr. F, How did you learn to be so gosh darn cool?




From Mr. Goat, of course.
Final question: Yo Froggy, what happened to your left eye? I mean, wow, that thing is crooked, yo.



My eye was injured in a freak moving accident. Mr. Cooper couldn't decide where he wanted his TV in his new room, so he had me moving it for at least 4 hours. Finally, the weight of it was too much. I was NOT too thrilled when Mr. Cooper skipped around the rest of the day singing "Ding Dong the Frog is dead". That's all the questions I have time for this week. Bye-bye."
If you have any questions for Mr. Frogs, post them here and he will get to them as soon as Cooper allows.

4 comments:

The Lopez's said...

ok-Cooper has his own tv in his room?! And question to mr. frog-why are you naked?! having a title such as yours, shouldn't you be wearing a tie at least?

Susan said...

Wow, Mr. Frogs. You really put up with a lot!

Anonymous said...

Does Mr. Frogs have an opinion or advice on how this economic crisis should be handled?

Tiffy

Anonymous said...

Mr. Frogs, are you friendly with Kermit, by chance? I really like him. We saw a lot of each other growing up. Perhaps you can reunite us? Sorry, I don't mean to be a stalker... DL