Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Five Months Old

Cooper's Thoughts: "Well, I did it. I got myself down to Florida. One thing I can say about Florida.....it's stinkin' HOT!!! I flew myself down here on my private jet. The Lady One begged to come with me. I let her, but I left the Guy One in New York. That guy is weird. He managed to find his way down to us though.
That's right, I'm a big boy now. Got me my own seat where me and Mr. Frogs can sit and watch our stories. Days of our Lives, yo, Days of our Lives. They tell me I'll be moving into my new house next week, so next time you hear from me will be from the lap of luxury. Cooper has left the building."

4 comments:

The Heddens said...

Happy 5 months! See you soon Coop!

The Heddens said...

Cooper, I'm so jealous. I want a Mr. Frogs!
-becky

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 months Coop!
Tiffy

Gina Ferrara said...

LOVE the frog!