Friday, December 19, 2008

What's going on

Yes, it's been a while since I've posted pictures...Let's see, what's been going on...Coop has a lot of hair now! No crawling yet, but rolling across the room and saying bye-bye are his new tricks.

We've had quite a few Christmas get-togethers and work parties, but sadly I haven't taken a lot of pictures. I did catch C&C Music Factory lounging on the couch with the ladies though...

Cooper is enjoying his new Rudolph from great-grandma and grandpa in Titusville as well. We can't wait for baby's first Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, it's good to have family and friends to love on your baby boy.

Anonymous said...

Above post by Dana L. Why do I always forget to sign my name?! PS here are some updated pics of my babies: http://letterstohisyoungdaughter.com/

The Heddens said...

that sure is a good lookin coopie!

Gina Ferrara said...

saying bye-bye already? sable didn't start that til after she turned a year. you have a smart one on your hands. merry christmas!