Saturday, March 29, 2008

One Month Old

Cooper's Thoughts: "I'm a month old today. How did I celebrate you ask? Well, those of you with weak stomachs or are feint of heart, read no further. The Lady One asked what I'd like to do my One Month old day. Naturally, I said I wanted to go to Jalepeno Harry's, the jumpinest Mexican restaurant on the planet. How'd that work out you ask?
Not too good. After eating 3 or 5 super hot soft tacos, I had to make a break for it back home. The Lady One told me I used up two diapers and ruined two of my outfits. I don't know...it was all a blur to me.


Of course, what did the Guy One do during all this? That's right, he grabbed the camera. There is nothing too low to photograph to this dude. Even though I don't really remember how this day ended, I do know that Jalepeno Harry knows how to make an awesome taco. Oh yeah, I'll be back.....Cooper out."

7 comments:

Gina Ferrara said...

You guys are doing an awesome job feeding our appetite for Coop pics.

LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!! AND REMEMBER, YOU CAN'T POST TOO MANY.

love,
gina and philip, too

Anonymous said...

This child cannot be a month old already. Keep up the pictures and the commentary!
A. Leveda

Susan said...

Wow. A month old? How did that happen! Hope you get your hands on some Tums soon Coop!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's a month old already! And I've missed it! I think he needs his Auntie Karen... when he gets teeth- I'll have gum for him!

Kisses,
Karen

Familie de Geus said...

A month old and 5 tacos? Well, at least your parents know to give you soft shell, as hard shell tacos are a choking hazard for one month olds.
By the way, when did you become such a blondie? I love the locks!

Sherry said...

I have seen Brandon make those exact faces!!!

:)

gina said...

MORE PICS! MORE PICS!