Friday, March 7, 2008

One Week Old

Cooper's Thoughts: "So, they tell me today I'm one week old. They told me I should do something special. So...uh...here it is...uh...hey, look, I'm Michael Jackson.
I don't know what they want from me in this one. The lady one was trying to get me to do push-ups while the guy one took pictures. I don't know what they're thinking, the nurses strictly told them I should stick to cardio in my first week. Hopefully, next week they'll let me work on my glutes.

Today I made doodies and peed on the guy one's hand twice. I thought it was the funniest thing, but he didn't seem too pleased. Ok, I want to wrap this up now...getting a little hungry. They tell me I have to do this again next week, so see you suckas later.....the Coop has left the building."


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think after reading about Coopers first week life experiences he has more potential for the Presidency than most of our current candidates....Well he's got my vote, he certainly is much cuter! Love, Tiffy

gina said...

OH MY GOSH, what a cutie pie! I'm so glad you are putting lots of pics up of baby Coop. Keep them coming, we can't get enough!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This baby is just too cute for words. And smart looking too.

So glad you have him. Enjoy.

I think I finally figured out if I hit anonymous, the comment will register.

A. Leveda

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

Cooper, you are too funny! Don't let them push you too far during your first week of spring workouts. I would hate for you to pull something. We love you!

Anonymous said...

More pictures please :)

Love,
Tiffy