Thursday, May 29, 2008

Three Months Old

Cooper's Thoughts: "Ahhhh, relaxin'.

Nothing beats just lounging around the beach, listening to some Jimmy Buffet, sippin' on the bottle, working on my tan....yeah, this is paradise.
Ok, I'm not at the beach, but a man can dream can't he? The Lady One is just dying for us to go. The Guy One doesn't want us to. I don't see what the problem is, I mean I got the outfit and attitude for the beach bum that I am. Is the Guy One worried about me getting too much sun or me swimming too far away from the beach? No, he just goes on and on about my man boobs. Yeah, like he's a looker.

Oh well. Guess you ladies will have to wait to scope out da Coopernator on the dunes some other time. Maybe next month, we'll see. The Coop has left the building....y'all!!!"


6 comments:

The Lopez's said...

Happy 3 months, Cooper! I like your man boobs & belly-you wear them well!

The Heddens said...

Coop you are a cutie. Your Dad is a freak, but you are a cutie pie!

The Heddens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

I think Coop is destined to strut his stuff on Baywatch. Watch out Hasselhoff!

Gina Ferrara said...

maybe your daddy will let your mommy take you to the pool across from your house. you'll love it!

Familie de Geus said...

Coop, we can go to the beach together. Stella can be your body guard to help fight off all the ladies....you can both show off your big round bellies!