Monday, May 19, 2008

Update

Cooper is now 10 weeks old, so I thought I would share how everything is going for those who have been inquiring. He is a healthy eater, now weighing in at around 12 pounds. The cradle cap is almost gone except for right over his soft spot. He loves to get up in the morning and smile and laugh! He hates to nap during the day and will fight us on it. However, he's been sleeping through the night for over a week now, usually 10pm to 6am. He loves to play and will start to fake cry if we are not looking at him. Sheesh, over-actor...
I am feeling great! I've lost probably 20 of the 30 pounds I gained during pregnancy. I go for my last doctor's appt for a while on Wednesday. Daddy is doing well. Working hard to come home for the Cooper kisses. I can already see his personality in Coop.
A little shoutout to all my friends who are pregnant right now: Sam, Becky, Leslyn, Raina, Gina and Vanessa...We wish you blessings and health and peace and overwhelming joy!!!

2 comments:

Gina Ferrara said...

Gosh, 10 weeks already?! That means we've been gone that long.

You sure do have alot of pregnant friends!

The Heddens said...

Thanks for the update on Coop. I thought I knew how babies were made, but apparently it happens by being friends with Lauren Kolmetz!